Sustaining Future

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Introduction

I found myself more and more interested in ways of life, technology and the policy of maintaining a sustainable futre.

No doubt human is the dominant force which has seriously altered the ecosystem of planet Earth. So far, we have been able to continue to develop, reproduce, multiple and improve our lifes. We have also created great inequality between different parts of the world. We are burning fossil fuel (energy stored millions year ago) and release huge amount of green house gases into the atmosphere. Is global warming as real as described by many scientists?

Do human race have a future? If yes, is the future sustainable? If no, how long before human race will face extincton?

I have no answer. but I am interested to find out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I completely agree...Tell me what's the future of humanity say after 50 years from now...I would like to add that I have a friend at aquabot who earlier have to leave his job in a petro products company because of his revolutionary views as you.....
Still thanks for the great supplement..

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home